During the arrangement
You will no doubt have a lot to be thinking of at this time, and we are here to relief you of any unnecessary burden. This will give you and your family the time to prepare for the days ahead. But to begin with we need to understand what you require, so at the meeting we will listen to you in order to understand your wishes for the funeral. Answer any questions you have and understand any concerns. We will then make the necessary arrangements for you and your family.
Andrew and Lisa can offer assistance with the following:
• Style of coffin - a choice can be made on both financial and aesthetic grounds
• Style of funeral service - spoken tributes, choice of music
• Floral tributes
• Newspaper announcements
• Additional services - embalming, international repatriation
• Monumental masonry and other memorials
• Any special requirements?
It is not possible to be specific about costs as there are so many options open. However, once we have discussed your particular needs and choice we will give a detailed and accurate quotation before any financial commitment is made by you.